New Jersey ABC Lawyers
The New Jersey liquor license attorneys of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. can help if you are an individual or business that has questions about the laws and regulations regarding Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) in the State of New Jersey.
Call 732-540-1233 now to speak to an experienced New Jersey Liquor License lawyer, if you are:
- Purchasing a NJ retail consumption liquor license for a bar or restaurant.
- Purchasing a NJ retail distribution liquor license for a liquor store.
- Selling your New Jersey liquor store.
- Selling your New Jersey restaurant with liquor license.
- Selling your New Jersey bar.
- Selling your inactive NJ retail consumption liquor license.
- Selling your inactive NJ retail distribution liquor license.
- Considering relocating your restaurant, bar or liquor store by requesting a Place-to-Place transfer from the governing body of your municipality.
- A NJ liquor store owner or bar owner that just received a violation for serving an underage individual.
- A New Jersey bar owner that just received a violation notice for not having the proper documents displayed.
- An individual looking to be employed in the NJ liquor industry but have a prior criminal record.
- Having a dispute with your partners that own a business governed by the NJ ABC and need to complete a change in corporate structure.
- Interested in obtaining a manufacturer license from the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control. (Class A licenses)
- Interested in obtaining a wholesaler license from the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control. (Class B licenses)
The New Jersey ABC attorneys of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. are experienced in all of the above and other various issues related to New Jersey ABC law.
The New Jersey ABC attorneys of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. can help answer all of your questions and assist in resolving your legal problems regarding your business governed under the various laws and regulations of the New Jersey Alcoholic Beverage Control. New Jersey ABC liquor license holders face numerous challenges in this highly regulated business.